Saturday, July 18, 2015

COYER READ-A-THON SIGN-UP: Beach Party Read-A-Thon (July 18th-24th)


It's time for the BEACH PARTY READ-A-THON and I'm looking forward to another week of reading some themed books. This time since it's the BEACH PARTY, we get to bring out all those wonderful beach/vacation books.

Looking through my Kindle, I found some books that met this criteria perfectly and they are:


by Jody Morse and Jamie Morse

by LISA SWALLOW


by CJ Ellison

by Melissa McClone

by Jules Barnard


Of course, I don't know how many I will get to, but a selection of these choices is what I plan to read over the next week. The Beach Party Read-A-Thon runs from July 18th – 24th and there's still time to sign up HERE.

PROGRESS:
JULY 18TH- BEGAN DEEP BLUE BY JULES BARNARD
JULY 19TH - FINISHED DEEP BLUE, BEGAN ALL OF YOU BY  JODY MORSE AND JAMIE MORSE. 
JULY 20TH-
JULY 21ST-
JULY 22ND-
JULY 23RD-
JULY 24TH-


No comments:

Post a Comment